Hi Taina,

I’d like to echo Marlene’s response: thank you for all your work on this issue.  I received a distribution from the ASCRL today!   (Much to my pleasant surprise).   The process of applying was a bit of a bear, including the extreme difficulties involved with logging onto the site, that being said, perseverance furthers (I Ching).

Thank you once again,
Mike R.