Warren,

Thanks for the additions.

Ed

From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Steiner, Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 1:33:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ollie Flint

Ollie has a few (that I know of) aquatic beetles named for him. He and Paul Spangler waded the same streams in South America many times…in Hydrophilidae there is Anticura flinti Spangler 1979 and Cylorygmus flintispangleri Moroni 1985. In Elmidae, Hexanchorus flintorum Maier 2013, named for Ollie and wife Carol.  Collections are rich with his material in many orders…probably other patronyms out there??  Keep the river flowing…

Best,

Warren