academia.edu has 3 million papers and moves research into a new world!
In 1930, John Maynard Keynes, the famous economist, thought a 15-hour work week would be enough - and he never saw the Internet!
Visit Vancouver B.C. with its 26 community centers and a computer-operated Sky Train light rail and you become radicalized in what our slow, backward-oriented, hyper-materialistic society could become!
The 4-day week would be a social revolution!  The state is not a business or a Swabian housewife but can become indebted to help present and future generations.  The zero deficit is a myth as "finance drives the real economy" is a myth.

Unlike a chair, an idea can be shared by a whole people!  Reducing working hours is a socio-economic investment - giving better long term health and more time sovereignty!