The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Guy Windsor on Head Injury'

This was shared on the Calonlist by HE Duncan Bruce of Logan and further
shared on Facebook. It applies to all fighters, but especially to longsword in
the Stile community.

This is something we have just begun to work on and, as Guy points out, like
HEMA, we are probably not doing an adequate job of [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_06_25_guy-2Dwindsor-2Don-2Dhead-2Dinjury_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=QqWKOj_bDNDq_Puuoz8jEDIQZp7BrGJCW-Eq57EKkoM&s=P0JIx5lp5TGnnEJkjC0H3FEzLKW9WiFyXhabLVEwp6I&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner