The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Podcast Review:  The Saga Thing'

One of the first podcasts I started listening to when I first got into
podcasts back in 2014 was The Saga Thing podcast. It is an episodic overview
of the Iceland family sagas by two Medieval history professors who met when
they were both in grad school. They have a love for the Norse sagas, and
decided [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_06_26_podcast-2Dreview-2Dthe-2Dsaga-2Dthing_&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=_xZD-GYBoBV4coc_CMYFrtfGO0k0XuhcOy0z-pDjANY&s=sK30EawdTYUGqY4dDpxRAgGjaPrV2yN517GmM3NoX00&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner