The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'From Their Royal Majesties:
Consent'

Kingdom of Calontir, as King and Queen it is our responsibility to protect our
populace. At times, that means asking all of our members to be aware,
vigilant, and full of honesty in their interactions.

At this Lilies War, We, in conjunction with Their Highnesses, had a
conversation with all of our polling orders about Consent, [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_06_17_from-2Dtheir-2Droyal-2Dmajesties-2Dconsent_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=mIduNq3Kg6HJv_kgL5maU6PVx5301ESp9G6_Ss9ptrs&s=aYEYQqiHjzgqV1C_LVLIaFqTKMY_k3r_4NX1Y1ZTvFA&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner