After an extension was issued earlier this week, Pennsic On-Line Paid pre-registration closes TODAY, 21 June 2019 at 11:59pm EDT
If you are intending to attend Pennsic with Calontir, please complete the pre-registration at your earliest convenience ( https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.cooperslake.com_prereg_account_index.php&d=DwIFAw&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=pQwkoaSkXIH_BALo_cvyZesaXNpCixODsJEdOlQCAXI&s=pZJx5j0Wklgn4I6I36gSl5Ug1GuDstsq2_88so_on0U&e=  )
Remember to list your camping group as "Populace of Calontir" -- otherwise your paid pre-reg will not allocate your paid land allotment to the camp group.
If you can't afford a Paid Pre-registration, Unpaid pre-reg remains open until 06 July 2019. This option does NOT secure a land allotment, however may expedite your time spent at Gate when you arrive.
Once you've pre-reg'ed, please contact me via email [wnlucasiii (at) gmail.com] with your expected arrival date, who is camping with you and tent dimensions.
35 Days and Counting until we march on Sylvan Fields.

Be seeing you, I hope,
Vels inn viggladi
Calontir Land Agent, Pennsic 48