I asked Dr. Youngsteadt for clarification on the term "computer-generated" and thought I'd share the response in case it helps anyone else: "We're just looking for digital illustrations--as opposed to photographs or paper-based illustrations--that can be easily associated with our plant database and used in the garden visualization. We're prepared to work with transparent png files in the app, and would like to have the editable graphics files (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, etc.) in case we need to access the original files again at future stages  of the project."
-Kerry

List name is Sciart-L