Hi All,

The NC Botanical Garden is looking into buying some type of projection system that will allow the instructor to paint or draw and the students be able to watch from their seats. Right now the students are all crowding around the table and watching us work upside down.

I have seen places use a giant suspended mirror. I believe that Marj used something at the conference in Wisconsin for her Perspective class, but I have no idea what it was called and I am sure there have been some technological advances since then.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks!

Hope you all have a grand time in Australia!

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

psavageart.com
919-438-6766