An awesome colleague has an illustration freelance job and asked me if I knew any illustrators. You bet I do!
See announcement below.

Project Announcement:
Computer-generated plant graphics for 60 plant species (with 2-3 seasonal variants of each) for scientist creating garden-design app (full-plant, detail level low, but accurate). More information and screenshots from a pilot version of the app can be seen at http://youngsteadtlab.org/index.php/extension/pollinator-garden-planner/
Timeline: submit statement of interest, resume, and 3 samples of computer-generated illustrations to Elsa Youngsteadt ([log in to unmask]) with subject line "plant illustrations" by midnight EST July 8. Deadline for first 15 illustrations is Aug 23, full set by October 31.
Budget: $90-100 per species (including seasonal variants)
Deliverables: transparent png files for use in app plus editable graphics files

--
Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Teaching