One option would be an Elmo projection system. It’s made specifically for projecting this sort of live demo.

The genuine Elmo is pretty pricey - $600-700. If you do a Google search, you should find some similar systems that are considerably less expensive (e.g. IEPVO system).

Of course, an even cheaper option would be to suspend one of those little USB computer cameras over the work area and then connect the computer to a projector.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone