Hi all,

Some last-minute news I know some of you have been waiting for: We will be livestreaming 3 of our conference plenaries this year! The first starts tomorrow.

Please join us on our official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/gnsiart/) for the following presentations:

Anton Thomas: "North America: Portrait of a Continent" (Monday July 1 10:30-11:30am Australian Eastern time, or Sunday June 30 8:30pm-9:30pm US Eastern, 5:30-6:30pm US Pacific)

Steve Wilson: "Australian Reptiles" (Tuesday July 2 9-10am Australian Eastern time, or Monday July 1 7-8pm US Eastern, 4-5pm US Pacific)

Maria Fernanda Cardoso & Geoff Thompson: "Making Sense of Artful Science: The Art of Model Making in the Natural Sciences" (Wednesday July 3 9-10am Australian Eastern time, or Tuesday July 2 7-8pm US Eastern, 4-5pm US Pacific)

(Phew, time zones.)

Descriptions of each presentation are available here: http://2019gnsi-conf.org/program/plenaries

You can watch these livestreams without a Facebook account. If you aren't able to join us live, the recordings will be available on Facebook immediately and on our YouTube page a little later.

You can also follow other conference activities through our Twitter (@gnsiorg) or through the hashtag #gnsiconf.

We know this isn't a replacement for all of the afternoon presentations, workshops, and camaraderie of the full conference, but we hope it's a small way for everyone who wasn't able to trek out to Brisbane this year to stay connected

Once again, that link is www.facebook.com/gnsiart/

Hope to see you online!

Cheers,

Jenn Deutscher