In Denver we use Lumens DC 170 Ladybug high definition document camera -

Mervi Hjelmroos-Koski, Ph.D., D.Sc.

Manager of School of Botanical Art & Illustration

Denver Botanic Gardens

909 York Street

Denver, CO 80206

720-865-3653     Phone

720-865-3682     Fax

www.botanicalillustration.blogspot.com

www.botanicgardens.org

Denver Botanic Gardens recognizes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).