In Texas an appeals court decided against a photographer suing the
University of Houston for using one of his copyrighted photos, saying "the
university's action did not comprise 'taking' of the image."  Read more at:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.dpreview.com_news_3294740087_texas-2Dcourt-2Dsays-2Dstate-2Dinstitutions-2Dcan-2Duse-2Dcopyrighted-2Dmaterial-2Dfor-2Dfree&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=3NUUC1bCwpmtInahM9L-FxVYyLXkaxzK2Ak19jgSdPg&s=mQJle3JtuduBmJdQeEEsKAMOZh0XGBCxPk3psedvdCk&e=

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA

List name is Sciart-L