Hi All,

The NC Botanical Garden is looking into buying some type of projection
system that will allow the instructor to paint or draw and the students
be able to watch from their seats. Right now the students are all
crowding around the table and watching us work upside down.

I have seen places use a giant suspended mirror. I believe that Marj
used something at the conference in Wisconsin for her Perspective class,
but I have no idea what it was called and I am sure there have been some
technological advances since then.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks!

Hope you all have a grand time in Australia!

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

psavageart.com
919-438-6766

> instructions at
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=v54obLu_-sgDEETZd3mkZDs-4hmrGw8GoSA7CUYgQ8w&s=-ajZTf0rooiv8VeqhYK9Td7ajzx5wBsEgtV5RVQ6hVc&e=

List name is Sciart-L