From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Andrew Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 6:49:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Ellerston, F. E. & Ritcher, P. O. (1959)

Hi Everyone - I received the PDF request below from a colleague in China (cc-ed).  Does anyone have a copy they can share?

Thanks,
Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

From: xu <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ellerston, F. E. & Ritcher, P. O. (1959)
Date: June 17, 2019 at 9:44:10 AM GMT-4
To: SmithABT <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Andrew,

Recently I search a paper published by Ritcher but no fulltext or the journal found in Chinese library. If you have this work, can you send me a PDF copy ? Thanks in advance.
Ellerston, F. E. & Ritcher, P. O. (1959): Biology of rain beetles, Pleocoma spp., associated with fruit trees in Wasco and Hood River Counties. Oregon Agricultural Experiment Station Bulletin, 44: 1–42.

Sincerely,
Xu

許浩 XU Hao (+ 86 18883789812)

College of Plant Protection, Hunan Agricultural University
Nongda Road, Furong District, Changsha, Hunan  410128, P. R. China
中國湖南省長沙市  湖南農業大學  植物保護學院