Thanks so much for the sources, Liz Wells!

Susan
Susan Lynn Meyer
Department of English, Wellesley College, Wellesley MA 02481
Recent books:
Matzah Belowstairs (Lerner, Kar-Ben Books 2019).
Skating with the Statue of Liberty (Penguin Random House 2016).
New Shoes (Holiday House 2015).

Recent awards:
New York State Charlotte Award.
Jane Addams Peace Award.