The Journal of Musicology Summer 2019; Vol. 36, No. 3

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__jm.ucpress.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=q5R_CLqNdw2_DjPyOoo4LuYJCq6qMjvtuTTXdNqyIss&s=kzmc1pwKSBGxpEvT5hkSZthRyPnLGYJBdvNjjTC7rLQ&e=

Creative Practice and the Limits of Knowledge in Reconstructing Lost Songs
from Boethius’s On the Consolation of Philosophy
Sam Barrett

“Our Enemies Are Gathered Together”: The Politics of Motets During the
Second Florentine Republic, 1527–1530
Mary Ellen Ryan

Retrofitting Plainchant: The Incorporation and Adaptation of “Tridentine”
Liturgical Changes in Italian Printed Graduals, 1572–1653
Marianne C.E. Gillion

Constructing Cab Calloway: Publicity, Race, and Performance in 1930s Harlem
Jazz
Nate Sloan