MUSICultures solicits articles for publication. MUSICultures is the peer-reviewed journal of The Canadian Society for Traditional Music / La Société canadienne pour les traditions musicales. It is a refereed journal published under the auspices of the Society. Membership in CSTM is not a prerequisite to submit an article.

MUSICultures publishes original articles in English and French on a wide range of topics in ethnomusicology, traditional music research, and popular music studies. MUSICultures welcomes articles on music in Canadian contexts as well as scholarship on any relevant issues in relation to any music practices in the world or to global processes. The journal also publishes reviews of books, and sound and visual recordings.

We are currently seeking articles on any topic related to our mandate.

Articles are normally in the range of 6,500-8,500 words. The next deadline for complete manuscripts is July 15, 2019.

Please visit our website for complete submission details:
https://cstm-sctm.ca/publications/

Submit manuscripts or questions to:

musicultures -at- cbu.ca