The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Announcement:  Seneschal's Handbook
- Youth Policies'

The SCA Board of Directors has approved the language below to be used in the
Society Seneschal's Handbook.  While we believe this to be a functional
policy we wish to consult subject matter experts in the area of youth
activities and further changes may be made in the future. We greatly
appreciate thoughtful suggestions to [...]

You may view the latest post at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com_2019_07_21_announcement-2Dseneschals-2Dhandbook-2Dyouth-2Dpolicies_&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=RdtpDAw8F0Qu3K11pKjgco8CrgCVPGlw8iKpZsp5dK8&s=J9MamZJSHi6iJTSaMe2Hc7E3neK3xxhwQq2ZpveQLYI&e=

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
The Falcon Banner