Are you following Their Majesties Anton and Yseult to the sylvan fields of Pennsic?
Have you emailed Calontir's Land Agent with your tent information and arrival date yet?
If you have not contacted your slightly surly Land Agent (me), please email at wnlucasiii @ gmail.com as soon as possible with this information so that I can be certain that everyone can be accounted for and well placed within the camp block.
If you submitted this information to the Muster Page alone, the current format of that page does not allow the ability to draw the information for mapping out placement, nor determining who specifically will be arriving when.

Your Pennsic Land Agent thanks you.

Vels inn viggladi