Article link shared on the Unofficial Calontiri Wiki:  http://calontiri.info/index.php?title=Queen%27s_Prize_Competition

Sofya
http://calontiri.info/index.php?title=Queen%27s_Prize_Competition

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 4:20 PM Lady Rosalie Langmod <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings!

I wrote a handout for a seminar I gave on entering QPT two years ago. Naturally, some of the things discussed in the handout are specific to QPT (like getting a sponsor and then receiving gifts from someone else’s sponsor), but other things, like displaying your entry to a vantage and coping with being judged are generic to any competitions where you sit down with your judges.

Please feel free to cross post this to your heart’s desire. (Stefan, I’ve updated the handout so it reads more prettily, so feel free to update the Florigellum.)

I hope this is helpful to my friends as the prepare to go to Kingdom Arts and Sciences. Remember: just being there is a success unto itself.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1CO3U4SwWRGX08JrlkIU1iJF24os5BaQwwfOSnqqLs0Q_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIGaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=HMuG7tl-bVEdqt-txqKN6pejKTIm0blUrdFOGfTmvlU&m=uld-VLP8o0wwaYMOwGzvxb9lSEJ6n1XV5v1Z5JEd3Y4&s=4WF_eY4XIHhXHuLb8YH2s4H_EBPRpocVoho0J2BhmD8&e=

YIS,
Rosalie