There needs to be a blurb about Baronial A&S and Halftrolls birthday fights. I can copy something over in another email.

Yes, meeting will happen to discuss Cattle Raids. Hopefully I'll have WWM news but don't hold your breath.

If you need to stay home, please take care of yourself first.

Gyđa kennara glóra
Baroness of Mag Mor