Hi all,

I’m feeling it’s time to upgrade my OS, which is 10.12.6 Sierra. I can upgrade to High Sierra or bite the bullet and go for Mojave. My software on this computer is pretty standard overall, with Word (Version 16.16.12, 2018) and Photoshop (subscription, CC 2018) being my most useful. I remember some comments a few months back about Adobe and PowerPoint (I think it was) wanted to “control” the computer after an upgrade to Mojave. I wonder what you all think about this now and what your suggestion to me will be?

Thanks, in advance.

Lynette
—
Lynette Cook