Use the charging cable to the iPad and hook up via the USB end to your computer. Your computer should acknowledge you iPad as a peripheral device. You should be able to access your photos and move to your desktop.
Best, Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 4:39 PM, Gail's Business Account<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Hi All,
I have an old iPad that still works fine and I love to use for my reference photos when painting or drawing down in my basement studio. However now Photos don’t seem to be updating, and I can’t access Dropbox (no longer supports the old iOS).

I have two other iPads, and laptops along with my desktop Mac. Is there another good way to move photos to the old iPad besides emailing them to myself?

I’d appreciate any help.

the old iPad is using iOS 5.1.1.

Thanks,
Gail
Who never quite figured out iCloud..

Sent from my iPad

Instructions to subscribe or leave the list are at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gnsi.org_listserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=Q2zyc5N7VebLrpgH8yqc6CwaDcwxAC9ZC8bDMCnQrdw&s=nLRvFtfP9G-tp5HhiyucJafNiK-ftD9pt6eVzRpM16I&e=

List name is Sciart-L