Can I move them from the desktop to the iPad? That is my issue, getting pix onto my old iPad.

Gail

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 27, 2019, at 2:11 PM, Deb Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Use the charging cable to the iPad and hook up via the USB end to your computer. Your computer should acknowledge you iPad as a peripheral device. You should be able to access your photos and move to your desktop.

Best,
Deb

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 4:39 PM, Gail's Business Account
Hi All,
I have an old iPad that still works fine and I love to use for my reference photos when painting or drawing down in my basement studio. However now Photos don’t seem to be updating, and I can’t access Dropbox (no longer supports the old iOS).

I have two other iPads, and laptops along with my desktop Mac. Is there another good way to move photos to the old iPad besides emailing them to myself?

I’d appreciate any help.

the old iPad is using iOS 5.1.1.

Thanks,
Gail