Well, Marlene, ...it is a different Adobe format. You might be better cajoling a regular user into helping you - not that I can volunteer :(

Are you expecting that your layout is a dummy or what they will use? What about finding a student if it’s a dummy.

I suspect that they do not use ID themselves, unless they have told you that they do…but really I have no idea. As you know, one of the things that the press has to do with the software is assemble the pages so that they are printed in a sequence that allows them to be cut apart and assembled correctly. The printer the Journal uses does take our ID file and do that with the Journal, but the Journal has only one stapled unit.

How much time is there?

Best on this! I am excited to see the book!!

For sure you can pore over the digital layout that they do. You might ask them to lay out one chapter so you can have a real discussion about format with them.

-Clara