Marlene, it should be fairly simple to put that together.

Kathy F

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2019, at 12:52 AM, Marlene Donnelly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,
We have a book going to press soon with the University of Chicago Press; a science/art book intended to emphasize art along with a somewhat minimal but highly accurate science text.  My issue is that both the art and text are nearly complete but I'm not at all sure of how they will combine, nor how much white space will remain (we want a fair amount).  We want to know how much cutting may be necessary and don't want to lay all that on the publisher.

My pretty silly question:  how difficult is InDesign, given that I have never used it and have a very tight deadline?  All I need is to import the text and illustrations into designated format and page count and see what it looks like.  Is there an easier way?
Thanks so much,
Marlene

--
Marlene Hill Donnelly