Now Wacom tablet is working just fine.

Best cheer,
Linda
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 7/31/19 12:16 PM, Lynette Cook wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Hi Linda,

Good to know that you kept saying “no” and those troublesome messages finally disappeared. I probably will do the same if they come up for me, as I, like you, seldom want to take a deep dive into the fine print to learn what such things are all about.

I’m taking a deep breath and getting ready to make the change. My Wacom pen and Photoshop just became buggy again and I suspect the OS has something to do with it. One thing I know for sure is that as soon as I call Wacom I’ll be asked if I have the latest OS and if I say no they won’t help me. So I know what I have to do first. . .

Lynette