Thanks Olivia!

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of C Carlisle
Sent: Friday, 12 July 2019 11:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Les Walkling links

Thank You Geoff! From what I saw of the live streams…you and your staff of volunteers organized a fantastic conference…especially your producing clips for us “across the pond” Enjoyed all of the photographs…that Hybiscus bug was gorgeous! Best,

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com

“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”