From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gretchen Halpert
Sent: Saturday, 13 July 2019 6:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] 2019 conference-thank you

Thank you, Geoff Thompson, and every one who participated in making this a wonderful experience! Thanks to all the organizers, the presenters and workshop leaders, everyone who came to the lectures and workshops, special events, the fabulous dining staff, etc etc.

I loved everything about the conference and my extra weeks in Queensland. One highlight of conference week was a spontaneous evening sketch-in. Having the dining room open to us all hours, dorm rooms close by, and an intimate feel to the college, and conference itself, allowed this to happen. I’ll post a few pictures on my Facebook page this week.

Thank you, Geoff et al.

With gratitude (and appreciation I wasn’t swallowed by a salt-water croc),

Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gretchenhalpert.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=CraKeb_MqkiSEhCyK9RQ8MTAF6XrAEd3smhb4dSIGUk&s=OeVz7qXaRbZcvU8-TmCAtd4cDHslhmTO2QV7i4c4wcM&e=>

www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gretchenhalpert-2Ddistanceprogram.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=CraKeb_MqkiSEhCyK9RQ8MTAF6XrAEd3smhb4dSIGUk&s=XM0mq3dcyYH5q-ll-bU3eaF42H9eL_AEkp9jQ9UwQDw&e=>

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=SofjMBhFSDT48l5yMgT1MzX-qIkybIxW25sLEDtb53Q&s=84lSi8nM6ERKdQrOBQmP73Kp_jw-HJk_BvAfw6mkMjo&e=

List name is Sciart-L