After 35 years of Artsy people telling me I should get a MAC, it seems
heartless to tell you to get a PC...
How do you guys live with yourselves... This feels terrible...

Just Joking.... I am joking here... I hope you get the problem solved...

Ron Ruff
Owner/Animator
The TALLER Twin 3D Labs
TheTallerTwin.com