Dear All,

                 Many of you were blown away by Les Walkling’s talks at the pre-conference photography symposium, as I knew you would be. 😊 The looks on some of your faces were priceless.

He has now put up the file of 3DLUT creator, an amazing new colour application that blew my mind too.

“The easiest resource link to include in your conference app or to otherwise send to those who attended the Photography Symposium is my Theory of Practice page.

http://www.leswalkling.com/words/the-theory-of-practice/

It includes my 3DLUT Creator Introduction paper which seems to be the most helpful for those initially exploring 3DLUT Creator and a link to  of my 3DLUT Creator Teaser Movie on our YouTube Channel.”

Enjoy!

Geoff