i am certainly no expert at all, but have your tried AirDrop from your
iPhone to the computer? You have to do it in packets, don't try to move
them all at once, but it went fast for us here. I moved all of my pix
from my Photos app to Bob's computer in just a few minutes, and we did
iPhone to laptop in Oz with slower WiFi.

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue
Battle Creek, MI  49014-5076
269-963-1311
www.guthillustration.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.guthillustration.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=VxncjJuj0n5eMMqZWf7QSFUO-aSXIHzHRUyIvM3OLHY&s=pVZxv6WXgjiEZfcm1s7phAoNh1mm1dtPhOZBAfW-Vi0&e= >