Wow. Scary.

I'm so sick of programs trying to think for me. The younger tech support
folks are very enthusiastic about the capabilities of programs "so it's
easy to post your photos to Instagram [etc.]".  Yes, I may want to post
there, but please just let /me/ make the decision to alter the files.
My brain just goes "Poof!!!!".

Thank you, Britt.
More investigation needed, meethinks.
Cheers,