Wow. Scary.

I'm so sick of programs trying to think for me. The younger tech support folks are very enthusiastic about the capabilities of programs "so it's easy to post your photos to Instagram [etc.]".  Yes, I may want to post there, but please just let me make the decision to alter the files.  My brain just goes "Poof!!!!".

Thank you, Britt.
More investigation needed, meethinks.
Cheers,
Linda