Hi Tig!
Thank you for the advice on Airdrop.

ALSO.... Thank you for all your expertise and guidance with the
Conference and Field Trips. You are Amazing.  You shared knowledge and
local information so graciously, I shall always be grateful.
I hope to post field trip photos soon!

Best wishes,
Linda
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 7/16/19 6:44 PM, Tig wrote:
> I use Airdrop all the time and haven’t perceived any difference in
> size. As Gail said, it definitely has a limit in number of photos at a
> time, but it’s still quite a few. Seems to be by size limit rather
> than number as it changes. Roughly a dozen at a time.
>
> Cheers,
> Tig
>
> On Wed, 17 Jul 2019, at 1:44 AM, Gail Guth wrote:
>>
>> i am certainly no expert at all, but have your tried AirDrop from
>> your iPhone to the computer? You have to do it in packets, don't try
>> to move them all at once, but it went fast for us here. I moved all
>> of my pix from my Photos app to Bob's computer in just a few minutes,
>> and we did iPhone to laptop in Oz with slower WiFi.
>>
>> Gail
>>

>> On 7/16/19 11:17 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:
>>> Thank you, Karen.
>>> This certainly has become more complicated. A simple task of
>>> downloading original images should not be that hard. It's never hard
>>> with my DSLR images, downloading with Image Capture. It is only
>>> problematic with downloading from the iPhoneX.
>>>
>>> I'm not sure I can copy a photo from the iPhone to a thumb drive
>>> without some sort of program that helps download.
>>>
>>> The current Photos is a combo of four early programs, pulling all
>>> the various features together. One early one re-sized as default.
>>> Therefore,  I have avoided Photos like the plague, because I don't
>>> care for it's organizational system, nor photo adjustments, nor
>>> anything the program does, in fact.  Photos seems to try to think
>>> for me, and that will not do.
>>>
>>> I'm not moving large numbers of files, I tested uploading one to a
>>> dozen photo images at a time.
>>>
>>> Thank you so much for your thoughts!
>>> Best cheer,
>>> Linda