Tig,
I was thinking of just that, taking what we have for granted, as we drove home from the airport and saw our beautiful cardinals and blue jays flitting around, and listening to my beloved robins singing their morning and evening songs. We are so used to our own beautiful nature we tend to forget what we have!

It was pure joy for us to watch three kangaroos bound across our path on Stradbroke! And watching a kookaburra just relaxing on a railing just outside of our rooms at the college or waking up to the exotic bird calls was absolutely wonderful. Seeing plants used as ground cover what we can only grow indoors as “exotic tropicals” was amazing.

I am so glad to hear your response to our legendary GNSI welcoming friendliness! it’s perhaps our greatest strength, and we were so happy to bring it to Oz and meet our counterparts from “downunder”!

Gail

Sent from my iPad