Dear Tig, We were so excited to be there! Pure joy, that was it.
Gail is bang on right, when she says our welcoming friendliness is a
great strength. When we share events like this, it creates such
fantastic memories.

I believe it was you, standing with Amelia (aka Amy) and me, while I was
wracking my brain to recall the name she used to alert me to some cool
birds. I finally remembered....
I had stopped to sketch at the lake when Amelia and two local women at
the conference walked past me and uphill to the Techniques Showcase. One
may have been you, I can't recall. She overheard both casually talking
about some large birds resting beneath the bushes. Amelia turned back
and ran all the way to find me and breathlessly called with words
tumbling out "Linda!, there are Stony Brush-Curlers in the bushes!!!"
What she described was a close match to the real name from what she
tried to remember in her haste and flurry to find me. I shall forever
remember her adorable excitement in wanting me to share this discovery.
A huge grin will always appear when I recall her kindness, and I'm sure
the Bush Stone-Curlews will have a cheeky grin also.

When you and others come to the next conference, we hope you experience
the wonders and excitement of our patch, because sharing is another of
our great strengths.

Best cheer,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC