Dear Tig, We were so excited to be there! Pure joy, that was it.
Gail is bang on right, when she says our welcoming friendliness is a great strength. When we share events like this, it creates such fantastic memories.

I believe it was you, standing with Amelia (aka Amy) and me, while I was wracking my brain to recall the name she used to alert me to some cool birds. I finally remembered....
I had stopped to sketch at the lake when Amelia and two local women at the conference walked past me and uphill to the Techniques Showcase. One may have been you, I can't recall. She overheard both casually talking about some large birds resting beneath the bushes. Amelia turned back and ran all the way to find me and breathlessly called with words tumbling out "Linda!, there are Stony Brush-Curlers in the bushes!!!"
What she described was a close match to the real name from what she tried to remember in her haste and flurry to find me. I shall forever remember her adorable excitement in wanting me to share this discovery. A huge grin will always appear when I recall her kindness, and I'm sure the Bush Stone-Curlews will have a cheeky grin also.

When you and others come to the next conference, we hope you experience the wonders and excitement of our patch, because sharing is another of our great strengths.

Best cheer,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615