Hi Stephen,

We are not allowed to talk specific prices on this listserv.  One very good reference is the Graphic Artists Guild Guide to Pricing and Ethical Guidelines. It gives fee ranges for everything from spot illustrations to full color covers. Also contracts and usage fees.

If you’re just starting out, keep track of all the time you spend on a project, from research to rendering, so you can more easily estimate future jobs. (“This job will take me #X hours; I want to make X$/hour...).

Congratulations on this job!

Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com