Thank you, Geoff Thompson, and every one who participated in making this a wonderful experience! Thanks to all the organizers, the presenters and workshop leaders, everyone who came to the lectures and workshops, special events, the fabulous dining staff, etc etc.

I loved everything about the conference and my extra weeks in Queensland. One highlight of conference week was a spontaneous evening sketch-in. Having the dining room open to us all hours, dorm rooms close by, and an intimate feel to the college, and conference itself, allowed this to happen. I’ll post a few pictures on my Facebook page this week.

Thank you, Geoff et al.

With gratitude (and appreciation I wasn’t swallowed by a salt-water croc),

Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com