it's 15GB, but it wouldn't install. I tried a hack I found, i.e., install the current version on a current iPad and if there's a legacy version available it should be available for download to the older iPad...but it didn't work. I may look into a thumb drive for iPad. the old one doens't have the lightning port, but I have an adapter; and I can use it on the newer iPads as well.

Gail