Hello Everyone,

I'm just forwarding along this request (below) for an illustrator, with the sender's permission. It has the ambitious deadline of Aug 17.

If this sort of thing is not appropriate here for any reason, please let me know!

Cheers,
Peter
==

I am contacting you in my capacity as a food sector consultant with NEOM, a company building the eponymous city of the future in Saudi Arabia ... I am seeking to commission an illustration of the city food system that my team is currently designing.

I have some slides with a quick concept sketch that I made, as well as some images for inspiration, that can serve as a guide. I'm currently traveling, but can send them as soon as I reach my commuter.

We would need this figure done and ready to include in a presentation on the 17th August.