Thanks Linda :) I think we Australians got a huge kick out of the pure joy you all showed when seeing what we take for granted. We’ve lived with the main urban bunch of these animals all of our lives. It was wonderful to get the chance to show it off and reinvigorate our own wonder at the same time. For the interstaters like me, I also got to make some lifetime sightings. Every state is so different.

Loving seeing everyone’s photos as they trickle out and can’t wait to see yours too! It makes the conference feel like it’s still going.

It was slightly unnerving walking into a week long event without really knowing more than a few people online through the conference team’s Basecamp, and only one person as a face to face friend, but those feelings were unwarranted and you are all such a welcoming bunch that I can’t wait for next year’s conference (crosses fingers).

Cheers,
Tig