The ECN submission deadline was extended to 7/15 and we're seeking 1 final teller of tales for our ECN symposium, Tales From the Field: Vol. 4. If you're interested please respond by Saturday, 7/13. See the original message for all the details and what we need from you.

Thanks!

Derek A. WollerPh.D.

USDA Supervisory Entomologist, Rangeland Grasshopper and Mormon Cricket Management Team

Phoenix, AZ, U.S.A.

Check out my wife's neat Etsy store where you can buy all sorts of neat vinyl decals, especially cool insect ones: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtisticNatureStudio?ref=pr_shop_more

AND

Michael L. Ferro
Dept. of Plant and Environmental Sciences
277 Poole Agricultural Center
Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634-0310
OFFICE: 307 Long Hall
Subject Editor: The Coleopterists Bulletin; Insecta Mundi