Dear New World colleagues (and apologies for intruding into the rest of the lists’ members’ lives).

I am hoping one of you can, or know someone who can, provide me with high resolution photos of ant-associated “bull-horn” Acacia thorns and Beltian bodies?

If you can help, please contact me directly.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Clarke

Clarke Scholtz

Emeritus Professor of Entomology

Department of Zoology & Entomology

University of Pretoria

Pretoria 0002 - RSA

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full details. /
Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig. Volledige
besonderhede is by http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/
beskikbaar.

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf
for full details.