From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of James Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 5:24:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Schmidt, A.D. (2002) Bestimmungsschlüssel für Laufkäfer der Gattung ... Mitteilungen des Naturwissenschaftlichen Museums der Stadt Aschaffenburg 21: 1-22.

Dear Scarab workers,

If you have access to this paper I would greatly appreciate a PDF copy of it please!

Schmidt, A.D. (2002) Bestimmungsschlüssel für Laufkäfer der Gattung Anthia Weber, Thermophilum Basilewsky, Baeoglossa Chaudoir und Cycloloba Chaudoir im südlichen Afrika. Mitteilungen des Naturwissenschaftlichen Museums der Stadt Aschaffenburg 21: 1-22.

Many thanks in advance for your help here!

James

This communication is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without the permission of the University. Only authorised signatories are competent to enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in writing to the contrary.