For those interested in this topic, Melissa is correct. The Pumphreys have decided to put Willow Shade on the market. It is listed with Chip Schutte (Remax Roots). Hopefully a buyer emerges who is interested in the legacy of Willa Cather and/or the home's historical significance to the Shenandoah Valley region.

https://www.remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/115-stony-hill-rd-winchester-va-22637-id337023257.html

Ashley Olson | Executive Director
The Willa Cather Foundation
413 North Webster Street, Red Cloud, NE 68970
Tel: 402-746-2653 | Fax: 402-746-2652
Web: www.WillaCather.org