Dear AFEEfolks,

Just a reminder that the deadline for the ICAPE call for papers is just two
weeks away. See details below for submitting a paper, panel or workshop
proposal.

Note that ICAPE provides a venue for the presentation of different kinds of
work that would not normally be accepted for ASSA panels. For example, we
accept work at different stages (working papers are OK; graduate student
presentations are encouraged at any stage of the writing process). We also
encourage people to present their ideas on teaching and pedagogy, and we
partner with the INET Young Scholars Initiative to offer sessions and
workshops on research and teaching. And, we welcome traditional scholarship
from any heterodox perspective.

I hope you can join us in San Diego, beginning just after the ASSA
conference ends.

Best regards,
Geoff Schneider
Executive Director, ICAPE